Outside Temp Display

wfnugent

Anyone know if there is a way to have the status display default to showing the outside temp, rather than the air con set point?

Thanks
Bill

Interestingly enough, pushing the AMB button on my MazdaSpeed6 displays the outside temperature and it stays in that mode until I either (a) change the temperature or (b) push the AMB button again.

On the CX-9, we have dual-zone climate control allowing the driver and the passenger to enjoy different temperature settings. So, whenever you turn the climate control on, it indicate both temperature settings. I don't know if it is possible to change this behavior.

In my previous car, Nissan Maxima, There were 3 seperate indicators, driver temp, passenger temp and outside temp. Maybe, the next gen CX-9's will have that. Maybe they can incorporate the entire climate control into the Nav screen!

It's not for me...

that I ask, it is for my wife. I roll down the window and check the temp the old fashioned way. My wife on the other hand kept insisting that there was no way on a sweltering day it was 72 deg outsideand we should take the truck back for a warranty repair. 72 inside maybe...

Latest posts

Back