Anybody near oregon

BigPun

hey just wanted to see if anyone is in oregon or washington,i go to school in portland, but am in eugene a lot, so if anyone knows of any meeting around here scroll out a message

We had the first spicy orange MSP in Oregon, my wife and I live in Beaverton. MSP Pro has a black one here too, his is black. He got his the same night I bought mine I think. I have only seen one other MSP, an orange one at Burgerville on Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy last week. I didn't have time to stop and talk though. As far as I know there are 4 orange and four black here now.

Where do you go to school? I am finishing nursing school at Portland Adventist/Walla Walla College and my wife is in law school at Lewis and Clark.

Do you autocross? I will be this summer, I have been road racing for the last two years. I will have the whole summer off for paternity leave! What better place to raise a baby than at trackside?

Brit and Nikki

3,048 miles of fun so far!

Last edited:
So people live in the water state

I am going to Portland State right now, I'm getting a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am actually on a team here at school, we are building and racing a formula style car. We should have a meet here when it dries out, i'd love to see a real protege, ie a msp not just my lowly dx.

May 11th in Woodburn?

Hey, there is going to be races in Woodburn on May 11th and I was wondering if there are going to be any other proteges there...I know of possibly some others proteges going but not sure yet and it would be fun to have a pro meet, so if you can make it, that would be awesome....If you do end up going I'll be there in a blue 91 Pro with the words PROTEGE on the windshield and I think I'll be racing...talk to you later....peace out

I'm working on getting a 3.5 Titanium. Got approved for the loan yesterday. I live in SW Portland right off Barber.

I was at (I raced a red/yellow Probe GT last season and am Racing a charcoal RX-7 TII this season. Had a silver 93 MX-3 at the big natioal event though. And hopefully I'll race the Protege for the last two events.) Who's the guy w/ the Orange one? I've talked to you down there before....

Last edited:
I'm in Rainier/Goble Oregon. Down river from St. Helens 15 miles, and up river from Longview 8 miles.

I saw a black MSP on 217 yesterday (Monday) afternoon. Right in front of Toys R Us.

Anyone on here?

Someone out here in BFE has an RX-8. Sweet car different yellow though. They are either coming from Longview going to Portland or from Rainier to Portland. I almost got to talk with them at a minimart in ColumbiaCity.

Not me, I drive 217 almost everyday though, I saw a black one coming across the river from Washington, an orange on tv hwy and 217 (young blonde girl driving), and another orange on tv hwy a few months ago (45ish woman). The black could have been MSP Pro, but he lives in Miliwakee, so I don't think he would have been out here. There was another orange out on Glisan and 205 owned by a guy named Devin. He was excited about the club and said he would join in a dyno day, but I guess he changed his mind.

Did you get your car yet?

Britt

I need to come up with my downpayment is all. I'm approved and ready for everything. Just gotta sell my Probe for the money. I might see if they'll trade it in for a crazy amount.

Sonic, was that you on HWY 26/HWY 217 with the Injen intake today at 3pm?

Britt

In anything? No just kidding, I saw a 3.5 Titanium MSP with an Injen and didn't know if you got your car yet.

Britt

Looks like next week now. The dealership is like a 6 hour drive away from me though. :(

I live in Portland too, I go to school at Reed College, but my family lives in McMinnville, we should have a meet. Sombody should start a Club up around in our area, it seems like thier are enough of us.

Back