Red Emblems

BoostedSpd6

Contributor
:
MazdaSpeed 6
Hey guys i decided to paint my emblems Toyota Supra Red this evening and i was looking for some comments on it...it only costed me 11 bucks to get it mixed by the paint shop across the street from me, which is like 60 bucks less then it wouldve costed me for blacked out emblems from SU.

heres a pic of the back emblem the front one is still on its 2nd coat waiting for its 3rd..

Attachments

• img596.jpg
    img596.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
Hey guys i decided to paint my emblems Toyota Supra Red this evening and i was looking for some comments on it...it only costed me 11 bucks to get it mixed by the paint shop across the street from me, which is like 60 bucks less then it wouldve costed me for blacked out emblems from SU.

heres a pic of the back emblem the front one is still on its 2nd coat waiting for its 3rd..

should look pretty sweet. as long as it doesnt come out bright red i think it will look good on the black mica. plus it will give it some "queer eye" color to the car. lol.

oh and by the way....i hate a/f gauges and monitors.

could be nice on a dark colored ms6. I just painted mine black with a good coat of gloss over it; to be put on my silver msp. i think it looks great. Also added a 'mazdaspeed' badge from a MSmiata, painted the same way.

ok guys here go the final pics of the red emblem modification.. it looks good and im very happy with the outcome. my cell phone made the emblem look alittle orange but ill have digital pictures tomorrow.

Attachments

• img601.jpg
    img601.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 319
hey guy, wheres the new digi pics? i know its not that red. your phone camera sucks. haha.

dont forget to pm me those tranny pics too.

hey guys here are the digital pictures i promised u all

Attachments

• car001.JPG
    car001.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 272
  • car002.JPG
    car002.JPG
    772.9 KB · Views: 306
  • car003.JPG
    car003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 241
  • car004.JPG
    car004.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 230
(ughdance) I like the one on the back, not so sure about how it looks on the front....You get the prize for creativity though.

i apprecaite the comments guys.. and hey i was thinking of painting the front one black and leaving the back one red??.. any comments or thoughts on the subject would be great.

looks pretty kool especially in the back. i guess in the back, u have red in the tails and red reflectors that balance it out. in the front, theres no red so it looks a bit unbalanced. maybe u can keep the front one red if u like it, if u put some red up there as well. red rockblockers!! lol idk just a thought haha xD

i apprecaite the comments guys.. and hey i was thinking of painting the front one black and leaving the back one red??.. any comments or thoughts on the subject would be great.

dont forget the red license plate frame hehe or even maybe a red carbon fiber hood xD good luck deciding!

umm im not too sure about a red hood. but who knows i may give it a shot i can just repaint it anyway if it doesnt look good.

haha ok i found this thread on these forums but the dude was a potential scammer. theres a red carbon fiber hood and it looks pretty kool. i wonder what it would look like on a black car wit a red and black theme going. dunno if they even make hoods for ms6's lol. when i read more, i realized a dude in hawaii bought a red hood for his msp i think heh. anywayz good luck!

http://www.msprotege.com/vbb225/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19929&highlight=hood

when i heard red hood i was like....uuuuhhhhh.....but the pics of that kids msp doesnt look to bad witha red hood. i cant believe im saying that.

Back