before

Dscn1312.jpg

Dscn1314.jpg

after

Dscn1326.jpg

Dsc00092.jpg

Dsc00098.jpg

Welcome and nice Euro 5 !
In your last picture, is that a "5" I see on the second row window or an optical illusion ? (shocked)

Good lord, are those squares on the front bumper for spraying washer fluid on your headlights?! (lol2)

And this is 100% personal preference, but I actually think I like the honeycomb grill with chrome trim better! But the "after" grill looks great too.

Welcome!

Did you really go from a stubby antenna to a whip antenna? Oh, and I want those euro rails!!!

Welcome! I like the "after" grill, it looks sportier

Did you really go from a stubby antenna to a whip antenna?

I see winter tires/wheels in the "before" pics (they are obligatory in Denmark I assume) so possibly the stubby antenna is a Winter regulation as well... damn EU...LOL :D (just kidding of course)

Good lord, are those squares on the front bumper for spraying washer fluid on your headlights?! (lol2)

And this is 100% personal preference, but I actually think I like the honeycomb grill with chrome trim better! But the "after" grill looks great too.

Welcome!

yes its for washer fluid. danish law demand it on cars whit zenon light

Welcome! I like the "after" grill, it looks sportier

I see winter tires/wheels in the "before" pics (they are obligatory in Denmark I assume) so possibly the stubby antenna is a Winter regulation as well... damn EU...LOL :D (just kidding of course)

trust me.. i denmark we have snow.. not funny driving om summer tires. (shocked)

its a van.. no seat in the back

normal_DSCN1301.JPG

Awesome! Never seen that "trim" before :D. Funny thing: in North America we don't have the little "plane" table/tray option (back of the front seats) and yours are there by default... with no use in your case :(

Awesome! Never seen that "trim" before :D. Funny thing: in North America we don't have the little "plane" table/tray option (back of the front seats) and yours are there by default... with no use in your case :(
Interesting. That "rail" behind the front seats makes it look sporty inside.
So since you don't use the trays behind the seats, wanna sell them to us over here in the USA ? (naughty)(naughty)

It's amazing the variations a manufacturer can put on a car simply dependent on the country it's going to. I guess it's thanks to market demand and government regulations.

... and a 6spd DIESEL?! :eek: (bowdown)

Back