Rota Bronze Tarmac3

Igve2shtz

:
2006 Speed6
I need an opinion ... I have a 2006 Speed6 Velocity Red, and I am borderline colorblind when it comes to choosing colors and such, but I am thinking either Rota Bronze Tarmac3's, or Gun Metal Rota Battles (Advan 5 replicas) .... I know of one person on the forum with the Tarmacs, but he has a gray car and dark rims, but I need help ... When I do the install, I plan on lowering via Eibach Sportlines, or some other 2 inch drop, and running stock tires (The stock wheels will sport all seasons for winter time)

l_72a38901f3cc34a202f68c7bdba11802.jpg

tarmac3_sbronze.jpg

battle_gm.jpg
Give me a clue as what to buy. I know its personal taste, but I cant tell the difference. And if anyone wants to photoshop these, it would be greatly appreciated! (2thumbs)

Last edited:
bronze tarmac 3s would look good. gold would look great, too. i've never been a fan of the battles, but that's just my own opinion.

I don't think you can find rota battles. i'm nearly sure they discontinued. I was looking for the same look and went to exel ennios. i got them from wheelmax and paid $550 including shipping. check out my pics.

268934746.jpg

268934753.jpg

262243282.jpg

Thanks everybody for the help. Now I have another question ... I found EXACTLY what I was looking for ... This picture IS NOT of my car, but is the exact look I want.

Now tell me ... are these gun metal, bronze or hyper black? Eyes are playing tricks on me again.

006.jpg

Here is the link to the originial thread I pulled this from .... Post #14
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123674381

Back