I'm getting one soon.

Heysdad

Hello everyone, I'm going to be ordering a 2008 CX-9 very soon. I was wondering if y'all like yours and if you would get one again if yours went away for some reason.

Thanks for the help...

Hello everyone, I'm going to be ordering a 2008 CX-9 very soon. I was wondering if y'all like yours and if you would get one again if yours went away for some reason.

Thanks for the help...

I drove a large number of cars in the last 35+ years, but never had a car before so enjoyable to drive and so comfortable than my '07 CX-9.
I am a bit oversized (190 cm ~ 6'-3") so legroom and headroom was an important factor in my decision making. Even the sunroof version was almost perfect for my height, but wanted to remain on the safe side and ordered one without it.
New model, we learn the details together with the dealers and service technicians, I was prepared to remain patient. Accessories are more or less already available. By the time you get your '08 model, all the accessories will be available and the technicians will know how to pop up the hood.

Would I get one again? Absolutely! This is my third Mazda. I came back to the brand after more than a decade of driving other great cars. Previous two Mazdas (18+ years of age) are still owned by our family members and we never had to call roadside assistance.

Nevertheless you will find an excellent community on this forum!

Good luck and welcome to the zoom-zoom family!

Latest posts

Back