How are CX-9s selling

:
Mazda CX5 GTR 2019
I've seen nothing on sales figures. I also don't see any CX-9s on the road where I am (Connecticut). So, I was wondering whether Mazda is doing well with these.

FiveG

Funny you say that...

I was wondering the same thing...I thought I saw a black one pass by on the highway a few weeks ago but that was all I have seen on the road so far in connecticut.(freak)

When I talked to the dealer in Ramsey, NJ, he told me "they are flying off the lot". Meantime, I stopped by few weeks later and he got a stock of over 40 of them, covered in dust and looking as they were not moved in weeks.

seen very few on the road. Many more CX7's.

Cars overall are not flying off the lots, I don't care what model it is. I have been told that car sales last month were the worse ever. Case in point, when did you ever see Toyota offering deep discounts and large rebates.
Lots of competition and an economy that isn't exactly thriving, of particular concern to many is the fuel price.

Mazda hopes to sell 20,000 CX-9s this year. I believe as the vehicle gets more exposure, Mazda will be able to surpass their sales goal for the year.

Source: Automotive News

Hope so. Right now I feel like I'm driving a Tucker -- great concepts and design, but no others on the road.

Does anyone have any inside info on what kind of promo will be in August? I thiink 08's will start to come in in August as the pricing is already out. They should be giving steep discounts to 07 models next month.

Cars overall are not flying off the lots, I don't care what model it is. I have been told that car sales last month were the worse ever. Case in point, when did you ever see Toyota offering deep discounts and large rebates.
Lots of competition and an economy that isn't exactly thriving, of particular concern to many is the fuel price.

Its the exact opposite in Canada. Autosales in the month of may set the record for the most new cars ever sold in one month in Canadian history. Mazda is in the middle of a record year breaking just about every months all time record. As far as the CX-9 its seems to be exceding targets in some of the bigger city's, but lagging a little in the smaller centers. My local dealers is selling CX-7's like crazy, but having trouble moving the CX-9's. He says the bigger western Canadian dealers are the opposite, they are selling every 9 they can get, but have 20 7's sitting on the lot.

Here is a related tidbit about the CX-9 from a Mazda PR...

"Exports of key models for the period from January through June 2007"

CX-9 : 16,953 units

I wonder how many of those have been sold already...

I actually see quite a few CX-9's down here in So Cal. I usually see one about ever 3 or 4 days.

Back