2008 Toyota Highlander pricing and price comparisons

P5w3kids

:
2003 P5
I've uploaded pricing info on the 2008 Highlander to my site's database, so it's now possible to not only configure the new Highlander but also thoroughly compare its price to the 2007 and to competing vehicles.

2008 Toyota Highlander pricing and specifications

The new Highlander is priced close to the CX-9 when both are loaded up, especially if you adjust for the sunroof required with the Toyota's entertainment system but not available with the Mazda's entertainment system. The Mazda tends to be a bit lower MSRP to MSRP, but Toyota dealers have larger margins, such that the Highlander's price is up to a grand lower when comparing invoice prices.

I've uploaded pricing info on the 2008 Highlander to my site's database, so it's now possible to not only configure the new Highlander but also thoroughly compare its price to the 2007 and to competing vehicles.

2008 Toyota Highlander pricing and specifications

The new Highlander is priced close to the CX-9 when both are loaded up, especially if you adjust for the sunroof required with the Toyota's entertainment system but not available with the Mazda's entertainment system. The Mazda tends to be a bit lower MSRP to MSRP, but Toyota dealers have larger margins, such that the Highlander's price is up to a grand lower when comparing invoice prices.

Imagine the Europeans have to pay something like 85 grand (shocked)
for loaded CX-9 GT AWD

and 75 grand for Loaded CX-7 GT AWD

Check this is dealer page in Holland - Nederlands
www.jsteam.nl/html/primeur-cx9.htm (omg)

I like the specs on the new Highlander, The new V6 is a very good engine. ( of course so in the one in the cx-9 ) I do not think the Hybrid is worth the extra cost. You would have to drive about 80K miles at $3.00 /gal to simply break even.

In past models, road/wind noise was a big problem. Now that it is based on the Avalon vs the Camry chassis, it might be better. However, I would pay close attention to this issue when you drive it. I thought that the CX-9 was much quiter than the 2007 Highlander.

I have decided to trade my CX-9 due to my seat comfort issues and I will test the new highlander, but it is not high on my list because I really do not like the way it looks....

Imagine the Europeans have to pay something like 85 grand (shocked)
for loaded CX-9 GT AWD

and 75 grand for Loaded CX-7 GT AWD

Check this is dealer page in Holland - Nederlands
www.jsteam.nl/html/primeur-cx9.htm (omg)
The Netherlands getting a CX-9? Any other countries in Europe? I thought as of right now it's just for NA and Australia markets. However I've seen photos of CX-9s being spotted in the Netherlands.

The Netherlands getting a CX-9? Any other countries in Europe? I thought as of right now it's just for NA and Australia markets. However I've seen photos of CX-9s being spotted in the Netherlands.

It's pretty safe to say that given cars fall into "gray imports" category (wink)

They're specially imported by this particular garage.
So, no we didn't get them here.

Back