Air Conditioner

Mine works just fine. What are you looking for with this question? I can't imagine too many new cars having bad A/C.

Between 80-95 here during the last week in NJ and mine is working perfect. That was one concern I intitally had when I read about the AC problem some CX9 buyers were having.

Thank God mine is great!!

95+ that feels like 105+ w/ humidity her in S. Fl and the 8 month old and 3 1/2 year old only fuss for a few seconds until the back seat cools down.

I was looking for answers just like the ones i got. now i don 't have to imagine, i know. thanks guys.

excellent! The remote start is great for cooling it down. I start it as I approach and it's cool by the time I get in.

...careful with those remote starters to cool or heat the CX 9....don't complain when the mileage goes down.....engine running for a while, less miles per gallon..

how is the A/C been working on the cx-9?

Picked up our 08 Sat, the weather has been 105 here in Vegas and the A/C cools the whole vehicle down fast all the way to the rear seats. We test drove the car when the weather was 110+ just to make sure that it would be adequate, and can say it is. And by the way, it is one of the quietest systems I have heard, love it so far.

Latest posts

Back