Color choices

Neilo

I think I like the light leather interior better but black would look cleaner longer, i think. but the black seems so dense, a little overpowering. doea anyone have an opinion?
what are the best exterior colors? i don't want white, silver or grey.
the black cherry looks OK, red is nice. the stormy blue is a little too purple.
how are the blacks? black on black could be too much?

I've got the Sparkling Black Mica finish with black leather interior on my GT. No problem asthetically with this combo.

I didn't care for the light color choices either so I had narrowed it down between the Brilliant Black and Sparkling Black ... went with the latter and couldn't be happier. In the shade it looks like your typical black clearcoat; depending on the angle when light hits it, it's almost iridescent ... sometimes it appears a real dark green, sometimes a gunmetal gray, and obviously sometimes the black sparkle. Also, fingerprints/smudges don't show up nearly as much with this color as they do with your typical black.

I would go woth a darker color, I went with Black Cherry, because of that ugly ass plastic molding that follows the bottom of the car. I hate it but love the car. It blends nicely with the darker colors.

Love my white with light interior!

It's a lot more "open and airy", especially in the 3rd row. Haven't had any problems with keeping it clean so far. The black carpet helps a lot as it doesn't show stains like a light color would. I probably wouldn't have gotten the light interior if the carpet had been light as well.

Having had a number of both black vehicles and white vehicles, the white ones don't show dirt / dust / grime nearly as much as the black ones do. My CX-9 lives outside, so this is a constant battle, especially in the winter.

That said, color is a totally personal choice. I have a friend who will buy nothing but a red / maroon / burgandy vehicle, whereas I would never buy one.

I went with Cherry Red Mica with the light interior. The dark interior looked very nice and maybe a little more "business like", but it was the same color as my wifes Audi I just sold so I went for the lighter option.

The exterior I had a hard time finding a color I liked. In the brochure I liked the Dark Cherry, White and Blue. The blue was nice, but felt it would be too much in time. I couldn't find a white to look at in person. The dark cherry was too dark for me and after coming from a black car I hated the thought of keeping it scratch free from the kids. When I saw the red mica in person I felt that was the one that caught my eye the most.

Opted for Brilliant Black and a black interior.
I put the limo tint on and now it is dark as hell inside.

Back