Double Din Install Kit - or no?

Does one exist today?

I own a 07 CX9 with Grand touring, but not bose/nav technology package...i figured for the extra 6k i could do a really nice pioneer in-dash dvd/nav with rear headrest monitors...problem is no one has designed a double din install kit kit, or have they? how long does this sort of thing take to bring to market?

thanks guys.
(breakn)

scosche is supposed to be doing one for the CX-7 around Aug.
It may lead to a CX-9 one as well.

cx9crossover said:
Does one exist today?

I own a 07 CX9 with Grand touring, but not bose/nav technology package...i figured for the extra 6k i could do a really nice pioneer in-dash dvd/nav with rear headrest monitors...problem is no one has designed a double din install kit kit, or have they? how long does this sort of thing take to bring to market?

thanks guys.
(breakn)

so as soon as scosche finishes it, crutchfield will carry it and most likely we will see a cx9 version by halloween. by then the price will come down on the pioneer in-dash dvd/nav.

cool, cool.

(dance)

Hello folks,

I went to my dealers today because of a custom nav system they built in a new CX-9 here in Holland.

Only thing missing is the way to change time on the clock and there is no longer info on the media being played (obviously).

I'll keep you posted when I get prices, specs etc.

The used system is a pioneer avic 700. The dealer told me almost every pioneer or kenwood system should work with the steeringwheel interface used in this.

IMG_3103.JPG

IMG_3105.JPG

IMG_3107.JPG

The clock on the NAVI is always correct. Why change it?
Some even can adjust for the DST automatically.
On CX9 with NAVI, you can only +/- by hours (not minutes or seconds) to compensate for DST.
The only problem could be you will have two clocks which may differ more and more as time goes on....(trust the one on NAVI)

Back