Headlights

It's been a while since I've screwed around w/the headlamps, but IIRC, yes, you do have to pull the bumper cover to remove the HL assys.

The plus side is that it's not very difficult.

no you dont have to. It's not easy to get in there but its very possible to get your hands in there to remove and replace the headlamps as well as the fogs. Although the fogs require you to get under the car and remove or loosen the plate on the floor.

forgot to mention that i installed HID's and two ballast's without removing the bumper. Theres more room in there than meets the eye.

paging_drburgos said:
forgot to mention that i installed HID's and two ballast's without removing the bumper. Theres more room in there than meets the eye.

thanks but for what i want to do i need to take off the bumper. i wanna take apart my headlight and remove the yellow reflector and add some angel eyes.

along with HID upgrade.

Last edited:
atito said:
thanks but for what i want to do i need to take off the bumper. i wanna take apart my headlight and remove the yellow reflector and add some angel eyes.

along with HID upgrade.

sounds awesome. cant wait to see pics! :D

saint: "you do have to pull the bumper cover to remove the HL assys."

drburgos: "no you dont have to. It's not easy to get in there but its very possible to get your hands in there to remove and replace the headlamps as well as the fogs."

Just to clarify, Saint is referring to the complete headlight assemblies for which you absolutely have to remove the bumper to access the bolts that attach the headlights

Back