S Plan Pricing Info

poof100

I thought I'd share some of the S plan pricing info for the 2007 CX-9. This is right from Mazda. I know the 07 model year is almost over and those that can buy on S plan do get to see the invoice price, but I thought this would help. The document shows all of the pricing for each option and each trim category. I should be getting the 08 info in a month or 2.

Attachments

• Document.pdf
    440.3 KB · Views: 667
Thanks, my brother gets the plan but when I was ready to buy they didn't have real numbers for the S plan pricing. I paid $700 more than S plan negotiating on my own which I felt was pretty decent.

sbmrinaldi said:
Thanks, my brother gets the plan but when I was ready to buy they didn't have real numbers for the S plan pricing. I paid $700 more than S plan negotiating on my own which I felt was pretty decent.

can anyone recommend a dealer on long island ny?

Neilo said:
can anyone recommend a dealer on long island ny?
I don't know anything about the S-Plan but I had a good experience at Country Mazda in Huntington (Rte 25) ... ask for Winston.

KatDiesel said:
Don't suppose you could get the same information for the CX-7 can you?

For all Mazda Models...

Attachments

• All_Mazda_S_Plan.pdf
    356.8 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
S-Plan is very close if not identical to invoice. With the few I just checked it was identical.

Invoice prices are provided on my site and many others.

How do you get S plan?...my son works for a"business partner" and he gets it but not me...FORD has X plan for Family and Friends provided by FORD employess....does MAZDA has something similar?

Back