Driver side mirror?

fam

:
10 Mazda5 GT AT, 10 Mazda3S GB GT 6SPD
Anyone have a black (sport model comes black) driver side mirror?
Aftermarket\new\used is ok.

My wife refuses to use her side view mirrors when backing out of our driveway so she has hit out bay window for the 2nd time (that i know of), 1st time being with her sunfire gt.

Links are also ok if they sell them online.

I dont know how bad the damage is, it may be fixable, but Im probably going to buy one anyway because she is an idiot.

I can say that about my wife when she tears a mirror off of a 2006 car right?

Thanks,

fam said:
Anyone have a black (sport model comes black) driver side mirror?
Aftermarket\new\used is ok.

My wife refuses to use her side view mirrors when backing out of our driveway so she has hit out bay window for the 2nd time (that i know of), 1st time being with her sunfire gt.

Links are also ok if they sell them online.

I dont know how bad the damage is, it may be fixable, but Im probably going to buy one anyway because she is an idiot.

Thanks,
Wait until she does the other side and go for a 2 for 1 deal LOL...

Buy it new from dealer should only be 140 CDN if you have a power mirror.

fam said:

Thanks,

rofl ! if she reads this you're in deep $&*%

I was able to reconstruct it. The whole thing came apart with the big plastic piece on the front, the smaller one on the bottom and the mirror itself. A little gorilla glue later and it looks as good as ...well....theres a nice house colored scrape on the side of it...but it gives me a reason to say my wife is an idiot...so its probably worth it.

When she was leaving today I ran outside and was giving hand signals to be an ass. I had a laugh and I got the bird.

Back