New wheels on my MS6

Night look decent lowered but the spokes seem too short or something. As long as you like it, thats all that matters

I like it.

I can't stand the snowflake rims that Mazda is currently making. They should have put racinghearts on all the Speeds.

what tires do u have on that?
225/40/18? or 235/40/18 or stock size?

thx for givin' me the idea how Gunmetal wheels will look like on 07 ti-gray
however, i'm not diggin' for the blue caps....

SVOGT said:

Because you'll get better handling with SOME of the springs out there. Check out the RPM sport springs. They've just got the new set of testers in and one guy got them installed and posted pics... 1" drop in the fron and .5" drop in the rear. The previous ones they tested were .5" all around (pics of those available as well). These springs are supposed to be a mild drop with a better linear spring rate for better handling. Check it out in the Mazdaspeed suspension forum on that other Mazda6 site.

yelomp5 said:
what tires do u have on that?
225/40/18? or 235/40/18 or stock size?

thx for givin' me the idea how Gunmetal wheels will look like on 07 ti-gray
however, i'm not diggin' for the blue caps....
stock tires

The caps are there b/c the spokes are hollow. I could take em off, but the car is my DD & i don't need them filling with water

Japan8 said:
Because you'll get better handling with SOME of the springs out there. Check out the RPM sport springs. They've just got the new set of testers in and one guy got them installed and posted pics... 1" drop in the fron and .5" drop in the rear. The previous ones they tested were .5" all around (pics of those available as well). These springs are supposed to be a mild drop with a better linear spring rate for better handling. Check it out in the Mazdaspeed suspension forum on that other Mazda6 site.
If someone wants to come over & install the springs for me I'll do it, but I don't feel like doing it. (mj)

Killer said:
Well we all know why you are a "Ford Man" now (rofl2)

Looks, handling...just to name two.
What does being a Ford man have to do with anything? (dunno)
Well, ground clearance and ride quality are also concerns for daily drivers.(silly)

Back