06 Atenza Wagon w/ 19" Volk TE37

P2K

:
DBA-BK3P
Found it surfing the net. All I know is it has 19" TE37, grill, single exhaust and probably slammed on coilovers because it's extremely low. I'm not sure if he's done anything to the engine because he doesn't show pics if it. This car is TOO clean, I'm in love.

p5.jpg

p7.jpg

p3.jpg

these pictures seem to be from europe, look at the front fender of all the mazdas, it a little tunring signal. i love that wagon, exhept for the muffler.

No, Japan.

Front license plate has small characters on top. Just incase you're still doubtful, here's an example. BTW, europeans aren't the only ones with sidemarkers.

JDMLPAP2.jpg
Image:JapaneseLicensePlateDwg.png

Last edited:
Both the wagon and the hatch look hot.

Damn... I wish there was a better shot of the plates... I am wondering where in Japan this was taken. The last of the hatch is at a SA (Service Area) near the coast...

i was going to say they look like they're right hand drive until i saw the second set of pics lol

I would definitely drive that wagon, very nice. I've always liked the way the Mazda 6(Atenza) Wagon looked. But, I heard that they are discontinuing it, at least in the US. Is that true?

yea its true to the last i heard! the mazda 6 is coming to its end, it will have new models in 08!

Apart from the audi wagons I think the Mazda6 wagon is one of the best looking out there. All those mazda 6's look GREAT!

MS6mike said:
yea its true to the last i heard! the mazda 6 is coming to its end, it will have new models in 08!

I'm looking forward to the new model, especially the speed version, if they decide to do one.

Donas64 said:
Apart from the audi wagons I think the Mazda6 wagon is one of the best looking out there. All those mazda 6's look GREAT!

I agree, I really like the way Audi wagons look, I'd almost buy one instead of a sedan. I also like BMW wagons.

Back