MUSOM

:
2006 MazdaSpeed 6 GT
the BEFORE
244120442.jpg

The AFTER
257505376.jpg

257505396.jpg

The rims are EXEL ENNIOS 18 x 8 with a 45 offset. Tires are BF goodrich g-force KDW2 225 x 45 x 18. (whip)

Thanks for posting pix of your new wheels. I also have a wwp ms6 gt, and was thinking about this set of wheels too. Could you post a few more pix when you get the chance??

you got it. I'll get some closeups for you too. Hopefully tomorrow or soon thereafter.

ms6bb0y said:
Thanks for posting pix of your new wheels. I also have a wwp ms6 gt, and was thinking about this set of wheels too. Could you post a few more pix when you get the chance??

Rubbing?

Do you have a problem with rubbing when riding around the mean streets of Huntington? I'm looking to pickup a summer set and I still am undecided on the 7.5 or 8.0'' wheel.

I'd go with a 7.5 if you're pleased with the asthetics. I really liked this rim, and it only came in a 8.0 (i think). I have no rubbing issues so far, having only driven maybe 50 miles so far.

8.0 is perfect.
you might have rub issues if you decide to lower it.
looks good

Looks good. A drop would look even better though...LOL!

R

Rainman said:
Looks good. A drop would look even better though...LOL!

R

I would have to agree, I keep looking at the pix you posted and comparing them to the Mazdaspeed Concept from Tokyo Auto Salon

mazdaspeedatenzaconceptua2.jpg

mazda.speed.6.500.jpg
dsc_0324.jpg

I figure the impact of the picture (besides that amazing blue paint) comes from the fact that the car is lowered and I think those wheels might be 19" as opposed to 18". Those are actually the original Advan Model 5 wheels.

silly rabbit... trix are for kids.

Last edited:
yep....couldn't pass up $550 compared to around $2500 for the ADVAN. Just too good to pass up. Maybe I'll do an inch drop or so. We'll see.......

ms6bb0y said:
I would have to agree, I keep looking at the pix you posted and comparing them to the Mazdaspeed Concept from Tokyo Auto Salon

mazdaspeedatenzaconceptua2.jpg

silly rabbit... trix are for kids.

I drool every time I see those pics brother.

R

Rainman said:
I drool every time I see those pics brother.

R

it truely is a work of art. i would only make few minor changes to that setup..

Bump ...

Musom, do you have any more pics of the car? I am considering the Ennios as well (maybe in a gun metal), and want to see how the 5 spoke looks on our picky car.

Also, how is the weight compared to the stockers?

Back