New CX-9 Owner w/ Questions

Quattro8880

:
'07 CX-9 GT
I'm a brand new owner of a GT w/ moon roof and nav.

I've been reading the posts and haven't found an answer to these newbie questions.

1) What's the most popular way to link up to my new CX-9 with a laptop and change some of the creature comforts? (Coming from an Audi A8 we were able to make a lot of changes in the car. Which doors the remotes unlocked, how the memory seat would react,reprogramming the trans etc....)

2) Is there a memory setting for the power side mirrors?

3) Has anyone figured out how to dump Aux video to the nav screen?

4) Does anyone have experience with the Revolution Headrest DVD system?

Thanks

Quattro8880 said:
I'm a brand new owner of a GT w/ moon roof and nav.

I've been reading the posts and haven't found an answer to these newbie questions.

3) Has anyone figured out how to dump Aux video to the nav screen?

4) Does anyone have experience with the Revolution Headrest DVD system?

Thanks

3) I dont know if thats the BEST possible solution but it's a proven way...

AVElectronic, Inc.

4) I think you refer to Invisio headrest DVD system - our forum members have sucessfully installed a similar system,
called Rosen -> Check it out HERE

Last edited:
I sold my wifes Audi Allroad and got the Mazda. I don't know if there is a way to change the settings like the Audi.

sbmrinaldi said:
I sold my wifes Audi Allroad and got the Mazda. I don't know if there is a way to change the settings like the Audi.

The CX-9 manual says that you can bring the car to a Mazda dealer and have them change the Autolock settings, so it's possible. (Page 3-19 in the manual) Hopefully some one here knows how it's done, and knows what else is possible.

Everything has to go through the dealer - and the dealer charges as much as $50 bucks a change. So figure out everything you want, and hit it all at the same time.

Infymus said:
Everything has to go through the dealer - and the dealer charges as much as $50 bucks a change. So figure out everything you want, and hit it all at the same time.

Has anyone compiled a list of things that are able to be changed ?

Back