New Moderator!!! :)

Mazda3

:
2007 CX-7 GT and 2008 Tribute GT AWD
Good morning all!!

Most of you have seen me around the forums. I have officially accepted a moderator position for the CX-7 and CX-9 forums. For those that aren't familiar with me: I'm from Canada and I own a 2007 CX-7 GT AWD in Platimum silver and a 2006 Mazda 3 GT luxury Package in velocity red. I've also owned a 2004 Mazda 6 GT-V6, 2003 Protege ES, and about 20 other cars over the last 20 years.

Most of you know that I am able to provide a little "inside" Mazda info from time to time. It brings me great pleasure to be able to share info with the select few enthusiasts of this forum months before the public are informed :)

I have loved cars for as long as I can remember. Before I had a family and responsibility's I used to race my cars regularily at the local track. I do have a pretty good grasp of how things work when it comes to cars and try to help everyone the best I can.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions of any kind.

I look forward to serving you all!!!

Scott

Good Luck

Mazda3 said:
Good morning all!!

Most of you have seen me around the forums. I have officially accepted a moderator position for the CX-7 and CX-9 forums.

I look forward to serving you all!!!

Scott

Congratulation Scott

Good luck with your new "Duties" (2thumbs)

Oh yeah! congrats on the mod status. I was one for a few years a while ago but haven't been frequenting the board enough to remain one. Kid keeps me busy! ;)

Latest posts

Back