Mazda5 center console part

forget it, look at other options... unless you're willing to pay over $2000 for the part as the screen comes with it

That's a pity... Do you maybe have a part-number so that I can try to get it from a "car-wreck" dealer? (Don't know the correct english term for thrashed cars)
Do you maybe have the part number of the standard console cover? (I can mount the R2H to it, but don't want to put screws into the original cover..)

Cheers! Stefan.

The parts guy quoted me $2500 as the screen, motor, and DVD unit are not sold separately. Junkyard, recycled parts, eBay? Haven't seen any so far.

There is an aftermarket unit for the Mazda3, bummer.

Does anyone know how to remove the top part of the center console?
I recently added the Audio Link USB adapter to my radio and after removing the radio, 2 screws became visible that seemed to hold the top panel locked. But when I removed the two screws, the top panel was still tightly locked and since I don't know if there are any other screws, I didn't dare to try pull it off....

starlightmica said:
The parts guy quoted me $2500 as the screen, motor, and DVD unit are not sold separately. Junkyard, recycled parts, eBay? Haven't seen any so far.

There is an aftermarket unit for the Mazda3, bummer.

Saw one on eBay a week or two ago. Guy (junkyard) was selling everything as a unit though. Wanted $2k.

Latest posts

Back