stock toyos w/ lil cuts, wtf?

Wytchdctr

:
2003 Hyundai Elantra
One front and a rear on the other side of the car have one small cut starting in the very top of the sidewall. Anyone else see/seeing this? It doesn't look like something caused by crap on the road.

Mine are out of round..can hear them humming in the background..next set wont be the Toyos.. I am not a big fan of them.

As a new owner (3 weeks) of a Mazda 5 I gotta say the stock tyres suck, big time. Poor grip in the dry and zip grip in the wet. I'm giving them about 5000 miles before I switch to a good tyre. Something from Goodyear or Yokohama.

Laters.

I had the same thing happening with some BF Goodrichs and the tire place blamed it on tire dressing drying out the rubber. I then told them that I didn't use any on that vehicle and they quickly stated that Michelin, which owns BF Goodrich, had told them to deny any claims regarding side sliting of the tires and always go with the tire dressing excuse. They then found out that they would not pass a road force balancing and replaced all four tires becuase of that. It is great when people help you find a way around a problem. :).

Back