2 CEL within a month

colk

Took delivery 4/19 and on the 23rd I had my first CEL took it to dealer of course first thing they thought was it was the gas cap so I tightened the cap and made an appointment 2 days later took it in on the 25th got it looked at. They got codes B1318 Battery Voltage low and P0441 EVAP EMISS CONTROL SYS INCORRECT PURGE they couldn't find a cause for it so they cleared the code and let me have it back. now on the 8th got the CEL again took it in on the 9th and they told me it got same code P0441 kept it overnight as they couldn't figure out what was wrong with it they checked the entire evap system and finally had to contact Mazda. Mazda said there was a PCM update for the issue so it got applied and test drove and it never reoccurred. Question is should I be worried that it will happen again or should the PCM update fix it Another thing this is a 2007 Mazda 5 sport wagon just incase anyone needs to know

I must say that this thread is slightly confusing. It's as if the reader is presumed to have prior knowledge of what the author is talking about. How odd.

(flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash) (flash)

Back