New style wind deflectors- available here?

lucas8

:
Black 06 mazda5 Touring
Was doing a web search and found these "in-channel" style wind deflectors on ebay...

eBay item: wind deflectors MAZDA 5 5door from 2006 4parts (#330111216564)
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Anyone know if these are available over here in the USA? If not, can anybody get ahold of them? I messaged the company about shipping to my zip code, and this was their response (omg) ........

Hi,
thanks for your interest, yes its ok for your modell, postage to the United States is not so favourable, its 47 Euro with insurance

Mit freundlichen Gren / Best regards

Gabriele Dhlert

octimex
Sebastian Dhlert
Benzstr.1a
51381 Leverkusen
info@octimex.com

Tel.: +49 (0) 2171 492406
Fax: +49 (0) 121 20287611

Thanks for the link. That's freakin expensive compared to the tape-on ones. About 4 times the cost! I guess that's the price we have to pay for having such a unique vehicle...

I think (or at least I HOPE) the prices will come down over time. 150 bones for wind deflectors is insane. I could see 60 or maybe even $80 for a set, but $150?? (boom08)

Well, they do fit inside the windows, so no tape, cleaner look and these are probably a little thicker (look like it) but agreed, I wish they were closer to $100.

They are very thin from want I'm told by the distributor. But the manufacturer has not made these yet (still in designed) for the mazda5. They inform me that these are not been made by them, so i think these are made from the southeast Asia (copy?) area. For that price i would wait till the real ones come out, just my .02 cents.

Back