headlights

ok im trying to change the parking light in a 2006 or 2007 mazda 6, the left front parking light. problem is and this may sound extremly stupid but how do you do it. you cant get to it because of the airbox. keep in mind i looked in the dark but i cant even figure what bolts take the air box off. plus the entire back of the healight assembly is plastic so im guessing its hid since ive never worked on an hid system neither have i seen one. can someone please tell me how to get access to the back of the assembly and how to change the bulb. thank you ahead of time

I replaced my HID bulbs from the bottom. Jack up the front of the car and undo the wheel liner and you'll see the HID housing and cover.

I had to change it for my gf's 6...... i removed the airbox for the left headlight and i removed the coolant box by the right headlight....... once you get it removed there is a little metal pin that is kind of like a paper clip you have to push forward and then down because it's attached to a little hook at the bottom....... do it in daylight as it will be much easier for you.......trying to do ANY car work outside at night time is an extreme PITA...

Latest posts

Back