20" rims for 07' MS6...

kstairz

It says it possible, i'm too sure without having to do anything to the fenders...Interesting though, would look good on a black MS6 me thinks (lick)

20's will rob you of alot of horsepower...and roll you into the ghetto fabulous category.

I've seen photos of 20s...doesn't look good. 19s are ok but anything bigger than stock is going to add unsprung weight. If you want to look ghetto fabulous by all means go for it...but don't ask us for your blessing because you won't get it.

chuyler1 said:
I've seen photos of 20s...doesn't look good. 19s are ok but anything bigger than stock is going to add unsprung weight. If you want to look ghetto fabulous by all means go for it...but don't ask us for your blessing because you won't get it.

Wow that is harsh. (rofl2)

If you want to do it, go ahead.

Honest is the word I think. Most of the people on this board are performance tuners. We all know that there are people out there with 20-30" chrome rims on their Mazdas but we usually just pretend they don't exist. Maybe its a culture thing, I don't know...but when someone buys a performance sedan and then asks if they should put cinderblocks on the hubs...what more do you want? It just doesn't make sense from a performance stand point...so you won't get the nod from people on this board.

true! im pretty shur like 80% of ppl on this board = performance tuners ether lightly tuned or heavily tuned...

oh don't worry, I wasn't thinking of getting 20's...lol. I'm not touching the exterior at all till i'm done with the engine :) I'm sure i'll fit in just fine here

chuyler1 said:
Honest is the word I think. Most of the people on this board are performance tuners. We all know that there are people out there with 20-30" chrome rims on their Mazdas but we usually just pretend they don't exist. Maybe its a culture thing, I don't know...but when someone buys a performance sedan and then asks if they should put cinderblocks on the hubs...what more do you want? It just doesn't make sense from a performance stand point...so you won't get the nod from people on this board.

(werd)

No of course I completely agree, I just thought it was funny. It seemed like such a 'fed-up-with-these-kind-of-questions' answer. (wink)

Back