Picture of my Ms6 with Powder coated OEM rims

zigger

Well I decided to black the car (all emblems and mazdaspeed letters ) and powdr coated my OEM rims graphite grey. The car is Back Mica ( mica is a a charcoal grey) hence why I picked the graphite paint.
Amyways enjoy here are some pics sorry not the best qulaity my kid played with the camera and I have to fix it. Oh I also got a shop tp By pass the fog lights switch so I put my fog lights on whenever I want not just when the headlights are on

Attachments

• powder coat front1.JPG
    powder coat front1.JPG
    783 KB · Views: 528
  • powder coat 2 side.jpg
    powder coat 2 side.jpg
    910.5 KB · Views: 684
  • powder coat rear.jpg
    powder coat rear.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 363
Looks nice. If you don't mind me asking... How much did it cost to get the rims done?

Thanks for the info!

Johnny

Sure $100 per rim. $400 total plus $15 for the valve stems tey need to remove the original ones to pain properly. Easily the best mod I have done so far it has completly changed the look of the car to the point were poeple have asked me what type of car it was "lexus" LOL.. Today I just got some sick Hyper Yellow bulbs put in for my day time running lights and it just looks so mean now all blacked out with the hyper yellow. I will post pics soon

Once again Zigger your style has impressed me. Your car looks awesome. Believe it or not, the mods you have done are at the top of my list of things I want to do to mine.

Re:

zigger said:
Sure $100 per rim. $400 total plus $15 for the valve stems tey need to remove the original ones to pain properly. Easily the best mod I have done so far it has completly changed the look of the car to the point were poeple have asked me what type of car it was "lexus" LOL.. Today I just got some sick Hyper Yellow bulbs put in for my day time running lights and it just looks so mean now all blacked out with the hyper yellow. I will post pics soon
Looks great. Where did you get them done?(breakn) Thanks, Jorge Miami,Fl.

Last edited:
Looks awesome. I will be powder coating my stock wheels dark gray as well.

Do you happen to know the company that supplied the powder coat used & perhaps the color code?

Last edited:
Back