What Bumper Is This??

RedBli$$

stumbled across this pic. i dont own a ms6 but am about to buy one and i hate that stock rear bumper with that super ugly plastic piece. this is such a better look imo.

popup_image.php

And that black piece looks better to you? :p

I'd just get some autoexe stuff or maybe just the stock Mazda6 rear bumper

gg03zrr22.jpg

u can find it on www. street unit. com they sell the whole set, side downforcers, flares, and the back ones like it ur pic, i want it soooo bad carbon fiber!

i found this bumper online and i gotta know who makes it and how much it costs, i GOTTA GET IT! I think its just two flare polyurethane add ons.

Attachments

• atn06_004s.jpg
    atn06_004s.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 806
that front bumper is sweet dude!

and the rear bumper, I would rather have that than the stock rear that's on my car right now....... sorry but the stock rear is a tad ugly and out of place..... :(

Snooky as far as the front bumper you showed it's a company called M'z Tune...... they're basically Japan only, you'll have to find a performance store/company in Japan that stocks it and would be willing to ship it to the US for you......and it would probably cost an arm and a leg to get the part plus shipping to your location.

[edit]

quoted from another forum

Mazda Japan won't sell M'z tune parts without confirming that your car's VIN is indeed an M'z tune Atenza. So that just about nixes getting those parts over in these shores. On the same, note it's highly unlikely that Mazda would bring the M'z tune over here.

post # 3

Apparently we'll never be able to get it........

http://forum.***************/index.php?showtopic=74864

Last edited:
Koenig said:
Snooky as far as the front bumper you showed it's a company called M'z Tune...... they're basically Japan only, you'll have to find a performance store/company in Japan that stocks it and would be willing to ship it to the US for you......and it would probably cost an arm and a leg to get the part plus shipping to your location.

[edit]

quoted from another forum

post # 3

Apparently we'll never be able to get it........

http://forum.***************/index.php?showtopic=74864

AWW MAN!!!!!!

that sux! I wish i had the talent to make it myself with polyurethane or CF :(

thanks man

You know what you might try though...... i was reading the other forum ********** and basically they said the M'z Tune is a speed6 with upgraded shocks, etc etc you might try going to a mazda dealer and in the parts shop see if they can't get ahold of it and ship it from Japan, since all you want are those fender flares....... or at least try getting a hold of a performance company in japan see if someone makes a similar flare that you can put on, That's what I'm gonna do monday........stop by Mazda :D

Koenig said:
You know what you might try though...... i was reading the other forum ********** and basically they said the M'z Tune is a speed6 with upgraded shocks, etc etc you might try going to a mazda dealer and in the parts shop see if they can't get ahold of it and ship it from Japan, since all you want are those fender flares....... or at least try getting a hold of a performance company in japan see if someone makes a similar flare that you can put on, That's what I'm gonna do monday........stop by Mazda :D

hey let me know if u get an answer from them, i want those flares soooooo bad! thanks man

snooky said:
hey let me know if u get an answer from them, i want those flares soooooo bad! thanks man

Will do man, I'll keep you posted. I'll also check if i CAN get them if they will color match them.... ;)

Just got back from the dealer.......... fat lot of help those jackasses are...... the guy at the parts department was a complete and utter idiot...... scratch that.... ALL of them were complete and under idiots...... dude didn't know what a CAI was? I was like...... WTF should you be working here than?(boom02)

In either case, they couldn't even give me a phone # for Mazda International.... I'm gonna have to go to my asian friend and go to mazda's japan website and try to get a number and ask if he or his mom (who speaks fluent Japanese) will call for me to see if I can get the bumper......

Apparently mazda can't do too much around here... but I will be spending my free time trying to find someplace online that can import or make those parts for me......so I'll keep you posted dude!(2thumbs) I'm also gonna try another more reputable Mazda dealer......a bit further away but worth the drive so I'm told.

yeah that dealer I went to the parts guy was like(stoned)

and had to ask the other guy about a CAI.......i then proceeded to ask him if they had suspension kits for my car (jerkit) he spent about 10 minutes looking for a "booklet" that was supposed to have information, kind of like a shop's parts catalog, but he never found it.... so I said screw it and went home..... I'll be checking the other dealer probably this weekend...... Maybe even speak to the head manager if I have to, see what he do to pull some strings if any for me, or at least to get me a phone number that'll help.

Fear not I shall find a way to get these to American shores....... (although I can't promise if it won't take a year!) (drinks)

Back