Opinions wanted regarding Body Kits

Armyguy1104

:
06 MS6 GT
Im not sure exactly where I am at as far as changing out the bumpers and adding a body kit to the car. I've already added exhaust, springs, and new wheels so I am slowly but surely chipping away at the sleeper status. I've never added a ground kit to vehicle so I dont know if they're generally cheap materials or if the cause more problems then they are worth when it comes to clearance issues and such. Any opinions are welcome, especially those with previous experiences with them. And also if anyone knows about this site.

Here are some from this site http://www.body-kitz.com/enter.html

03_6_Stingray_F.jpg

m603bmvasfb_mazda_6_01.jpg

RevLimitLaunch said:
rice...body kits on an ms6, horrible...get the auto exe lip kit lol.

I thought about that also... but the total ends up coming to 2 grand. Are the parts really worth that much?

haha there are better things to probably waste 2+g's on but if its burning a hole in your pocket, go for it, the fiber images hood and trunk should be added just for the hell of it too. lol.

RevLimitLaunch said:
haha there are better things to probably waste 2+g's on but if its burning a hole in your pocket, go for it, the fiber images hood and trunk should be added just for the hell of it too. lol.

lol nah its never burnin that big of a hole. thats why I was thinking body kit though because they run a little cheaper. Probably just leave the appearance alone for now and buy the CP-E DP and exhaust after I get the tailpipe smoke issues resolved.

i'm not sure, but aren't the fenders on the ms6 a little wider than the regular 6? so would those work? i think i heard that from the dealer but i might be smoking crack, either way (notcool) but if they could come up with a rear bumper that has a better diffuser other than that tiny thing underneath they call one, i would go with that. I think you should get the cf hood from fiber images

IMO, stay away from the body kits! Like some said, AutoExe makes nice pieces for the 6 but you'll pay a nice chunk for it. The cheap fiberglass kits you posted are garbage, fitment will be sh*t, and there hideous.....definitely not worth it.

Back