How to use key FOB to close all windows?

I know how to make it open all 4. The dealer showed me how to make it close them too, but I forget & holding down the lock button doesn't do it. (doh)

This is the best that I can do for ya.

Attachments

• 3-41.JPG
    3-41.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,442
  • 3-42.JPG
    3-42.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,320
yea, the only way I know how to do it is to hold the button on the door handle for about 2 seconds and it will lock the doors and roll up windows. Seems a little strange to be able to open all the windows with the keyfob, but not to be able to close all the windows with the key fob. who knows?!?!

jdub260 said:
This is the best that I can do for ya.

Subscribing for future answer :) Insignificant, if the dealer showed you how to do it, call him up and ask him how he did it!!!

I asked the dealer about being able to reprogram the computer to allow for holding the lock button to roll up the windows. They told me that they wouldn't do it because it would be a safety liability for them. I'm sure there's a way to do it if you are able to access the computer and reprogram it yourself.

subscribed until a suitable answer is found....... i'm going to be searching online to see if I can find anything, I don't even know how to use the fob to roll down all the windows, but I'm gonna try it out!! :D

[edit]

I just tried it out......pretty cool, I did not know that.... I'm gonna look in the owner's manual if there's any information about it.

I rolled down and up the windows using the key in the door handle, however i could only get the windows to go down holding the unlock button....... as for rolling them up I held the lock button but the light ont he FOB only flashed..... i'm gonna try tomorrow and see if you have to lock it once and then hold it down to see if it rolls up

Otherwise I'll be looking in the manual for any information. It seems odd they would allow you to roll down all the windows with the FOB but leave them down and still lock the car but not roll them up. :bs:

Last edited:
Back