ms6 gauge pods available

:
06 MS6/03.5 MSP
any specific gauge pods available for the ms6's or mazda 6's if they work with it the same. i have my boost gauge on my steering column and i hate it becuase i can see the vac line and wiring (although e-tape wrapped and black wire loomed) so i wanna put it somewhere else. i haven't found anything really for this car. i might end up taking apart the center top storage lid and fabbing it into there somehow...unless there's something available.

This is the only one that I know of.
http://www.gaugepods.com/mazda.html

mazda6.jpg

The Vent Pod should be shipping in the next week or so, should be a link on forum.

hey freekwonder
you got a pic of the underneath of the pod

would like to see how the is instaled
i have a idea on how to make the pod work with the NAV

I can get a pic today, but its not attached to anything. it just sits on there. I need to put some velcro on it so I it doesn't fall off when ever I go at the power hard.

Wonder if there's any way to mount the 3 gauge pod to the exsisting center latched door? so that it can still be used for storage or if anyone has tried that. Further investigation needed.......

Klip said:
Wonder if there's any way to mount the 3 gauge pod to the exsisting center latched door? so that it can still be used for storage or if anyone has tried that. Further investigation needed.......

Ya, exactly what I'd like to see ... keep the wires taped to the inside of the lid so they wouldn't get in the way. Now that would be a nice set-up!

i would love it if i could still lift it up for storage, yet i have never used it so far for storage ill admit lol. which i why i want the 3 gauge pod to use up empty space.

You can still lift if up. I have velcro attaching mine in the back of the pod to the dash. You can still lift it up and use the storage. Sorry I didn't get the underside pictures yet. Its been busy around here lately. I'll try and get some tonight.

Here are pics of mine. Velcrow or Double sided tape FTW

Attachments

• 100_0941.JPG
    100_0941.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 753
  • 100_0957.JPG
    100_0957.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 746
  • 100_0958.JPG
    100_0958.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 706
  • 100_0959.JPG
    100_0959.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 746
  • 100_0961.JPG
    100_0961.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 889
Few More

Attachments

• 100_0966.JPG
    100_0966.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 915
  • 100_0985.JPG
    100_0985.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 894
  • 100_0987.JPG
    100_0987.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 937
so you dont use the stock lid at all then right? the new gauge pod replaces it fully? i was gonna use velcro just for the purpose of being able to take it off easy, no screws or whatever were needed right? and it holds fine?

Rican - Thanks for the pics.
Rev - Correct you have to removed the stock lid, there are a couple ways to do it. I know there is one way to do it thats reversable. The velcro seems to be doing the job for me so far.

Back