Pictures of my mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5

Contributor
:
mazda5 2006, Focus ST
pics of my mazda5

sorry lost photos. go to photobucket.com under zoomzoommazda5, hope you all can see them there. Having a very old laptop is driving me crazy. (burn)

Last edited:
nice job... aside from window visors and a rear lips... what else is there to do?

great looking 5...

how was the front lip install? any drilling required?

Mods: front lip, shark fin ant., eyelids, chrome side markers, premacy badge, small chrome piece's on front grille, carbon fiber dash kit, tinted windows and mazda5.com decal. front bottom grille i drilled two small holes so the brackets could be installed and one each in wheel well. Hopefully i can get the rear bottom spoilers and one for the top also. thanks everyone for looking(rockon)

Last edited:
I'm digging the carbon dash kit. I might have to invest in one or some other material eventually to cover up any scratches.

Pretty good fit.

zoomzoom mazda5 said:
Mods: front lip, shark fin ant., eyelids, chrome side markers, premacy badge, small chrome piece's on front grille, carbon fiber dash kit, tinted windows and mazda5.com decal. front bottom grille i drilled two small holes so the brackets could be installed and one each in wheel well. Hopefully i can get the rear bottom spoilers and one for the top also. thanks everyone for looking(rockon)

The dash kit i got from ebay and wasn't sure if i would like it, so the seller send me a sample to make up my mind. I'm glad to have done it because it makes a world of difference. It took about 2 hours to do. thanks for looking(cheers)

Thanks guys, that makes me feel good. I know i did the right thing on the dash kit. The kit i got from ebay seller dashtriminc if anyone wants one. thank you for looking(cheers)

Thanks kid red, my laptop is giving me some many problems and i did post the link but it didn't work for me. thanks everyone(yippy)

fins? lips? eyelids? When did the 5 turn into a living breathing creature?

(^^^ Okay, that was pretty stupid :) )

Thanks anthony for your comment and your right about the rear lips, it's going to look great!, thanks everyone for looking(cheers)

Back