Front Lip Installed.....Pics Included

antlind

:
2006 Mazda5 - GT
Here're some pics of the '5' with the lower front lip installed.....I couldn't resist and also included some pics of my 1988 323 GT. I picked this car up today. It's 100% original with only one previous owner. This is the summer project for my son and I.
Regards,
Anthony

Attachments

• IMGP0437.JPG
    IMGP0437.JPG
    230.4 KB · Views: 381
  • IMGP0439_1.jpg
    IMGP0439_1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 231
  • IMGP0438.JPG
    IMGP0438.JPG
    380.2 KB · Views: 376
I got them from mazdaspeed02mpv from the mpvclub.com forum.
He's provided me with lots of accessories for my 03 MPV and the Mazda5 (i.e., front lip, visors, door sills etc).
Anthony

Nice ! I didn't know they made a 323 GT Sedan ! All I've seen here is the 323 GTX.
That's a sweet old school car. Don't ever let her go ! (rockon)

Wow, the 323 is really clean. More pics of it? lol :D

Oh yea, the lip is nice too. hahaha :D

Nice Splitter, its a little dirty right, is this one from Bayron Motorsports. is it made of plastic? what are your impressions of it and do you have any close ups? was the install easy? thanks man, i talked to anythony too very cool guy.

tito

atito said:
Nice Splitter, its a little dirty right, is this one from Bayron Motorsports. is it made of plastic? what are your impressions of it and do you have any close ups? was the install easy? thanks man, i talked to anythony too very cool guy.

tito

Yup, my car is almost always dirty these days as we are now in spring....Hopefully when it dries up a bit I'll get it cleaned.
It's made of plastic and it's a bit brittle so it is probably prone to breakage easier that it if were made of a softer material. It was easy to install....just screws directly onto the existing bumper base.
Anthony

Looks nice... I've been debating on getting this lip for my 5. Actually seeing it installed on a NA 5, I think I am set......

BTW nice 323...

808mz5 said:
Looks nice... I've been debating on getting this lip for my 5. Actually seeing it installed on a NA 5, I think I am set......

Yes, it really looks cool. The problem I see here is that, given the driving style at home and the actual front bump height, I can already picture this awesome lip adorning a curb corner or a speed bump in the parking lot :D

Back