rear wishbone motor mount suggestions

:
06 MS6/03.5 MSP
upgrading it asap, wondering what may be the difference from the ones i've seen. cpe and su ones look nice and pretty good price, awr looks cheap, along with its price too...i plan on doing autocross one weekend a month and i drive my car pretty hard on the streets every day...any help to what i should get would be awesome! thanks

I would go with what looks like good stuff. su and cpe will back there items up not too many places do that.

A lot of stuff is cheap and what you get is cheap That is what ebay is based on. lol

I have the AWR mount and I can attest to the fact that it is not cheap. I don't have it installed yet but the mount is very beefy. I think they will all work just fine for daily driving, but looking at the materials that they are made out of I'd have to say that the stiffist and best for Auto-X whould be the AWR mount.

It will make daily driving a little rougher than the other two but if you wanna race your daily driver you gotta make some sacrifices, that's why I got the AWR for Auto-X.

awesome info, any more info would be awesome to help...is there a strength listing of the rubber material used on any?

Back