SIRIUS Problems

Bluesultan

:
Mazdaspeed6, Black Cherry Mica, Born 4/11/06
Since day one, I have had nothing but reception problems with my SIRIUS satellite radio. It kind of works when it's cold outside (around freezing or below) but when it's warm out, the display will always say ACQUIRING. Took it to the dealer and they said there's nothing wrong with it. SIRIUS says it's a hardware/antenna issue. Anyone else have this or any other problems with their satellite radio? I'm glad it's free for now but I know I won't pay for a service that never works.

Bluesultan said:
Since day one, I have had nothing but reception problems with my SIRIUS satellite radio. It kind of works when it's cold outside (around freezing or below) but when it's warm out, the display will always say ACQUIRING. Took it to the dealer and they said there's nothing wrong with it. SIRIUS says it's a hardware/antenna issue. Anyone else have this or any other problems with their satellite radio? I'm glad it's free for now but I know I won't pay for a service that never works.

It's obviously the antenna wiring or your location.

Mine is, and has been rock solid since I got it. I installed the OEM kit from Mazda.

Chris-BE said:
It's obviously the antenna wiring or your location.

Mine is, and has been rock solid since I got it. I installed the OEM kit from Mazda.

where is your antenna located? mine is on my trunklid. i'm also thinking there has to be something wrong with the wiring, although it worked fine this morning...it was 31 degrees according to the temp gauge.

Back