Tanabe springs installed!

buit9110

:
Mazdaspeed 6
this was on wednesday right before the south florida mazdaspeed 6 meet. I have to wait until it settles; but so far it look good. there is much less body roll.
here are some pics, I'll take more once it settles. before and after.

Attachments

• DSC01228.JPG
    DSC01228.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 718
  • DSC01232.JPG
    DSC01232.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 424
  • DSC01233.JPG
    DSC01233.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 414
  • DSC01234.JPG
    DSC01234.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 530
Hey Buit9110 just curious what kind of wheels are those on your spped 6 those wheels are SICK

it takes about a week to settle.
the wheels are Work Emotion CR.
thanks guys, I'm glad you like it.

yes it is 1.2 inch, I didn't want it too low, just low enough to make the wheels fit the car better. the front is a little lower than the back which makes the car look mean.

I contacted tanabe and they wouldn't give me an answer as to whether their springs supported the MS6. Are those just the regular 6 springs?

are you on stock struts? because im looking to get these springs, but i wanna know if they work well with the stock struts.

looks ill be ordering tanabes when within the next week and a half i guess

i was gonna go with racing beats, but 3/4 of an inch isnt much of a drop to just buy the springs, and i cant afford the sway bar kit, so i decided on the tanabes.

cant wait

im giddy now

quick question guys

i'm looking at getting some lowering springs for my 6i..i can't decide between megan racing or the tanabe gf210's. i would be keeping my stock struts.
so my question is...it sounds like the tanabe's dont ride on the bump stops, would the megans since they drop lower?

thanks in advance for the info

Last edited:
Back