Actual spy photos of the 2008 Mazda6

The car is heavily disguised but it gives you a much better sense of what we can expect than the pics of the test mule previously captured. Looks larger overall, as expected. You can see what appear to be somewhat short rear doors and a steeply sloping rear roofline.

Overall, I see a little bit of Lexus IS in these pics as well as a little of the New Altima. The pics are copyrighted so you will have to check out the link.

The article states that a larger 2.5 base engine may be available as well as AWD throughout the model range. Speed version in 2009 as well as hybrid version are planned. Unfortunately production still planned for Flat Rock Michigan by the UAW.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphotos.cfm/country/jcf/spyphotoID/6070226.002/mazda/spy-photos-new-mazda-6

Last edited:
My mistake, I generally dont check every sub forum while I am here. Just trying to help out and you guys jump all over me. Nice.

Later

the gamper said:
My mistake, I generally dont check every sub forum while I am here. Just trying to help out and you guys jump all over me. Nice.

Later

Nah it happens to all of usI have done it numerous times on a different forum

Back