JDM Ground Wire Kit??

Mntnbkr

:
2006 Mazda5 Auto Sport w/the works
Does anyone know anything about this - has anyone bought and used with success? It is an inexpensive upgrade IF it is true - just want to gain some confidence that this is not snake oil/too good to be true. Thanks for any 2cents.
Here's the ebay link:
https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I have pondered on these as well, (huh) and have come to the following conclusion:

They won't hurt, they could help, although in most instances, it is not likely to make a difference unless you have an existing grounding problem.

However, I feel these fall into the same category as the Splitfire sparkplugs, fuel magnets, and the vortex Tornado air thingy. (gun)

Keep Zooming!

I don't own a Mazda5, but installed one of these kits on my 3.5 Pr5 and yes, it helped a bit with the dimming lights with the stereo and slow to roll down windows when it was colder outside. I was a bit leery of the idea too, but now that I think about it well worth it for me considering how cheap it was. The wires are fading a bit now but probably just buy another one and replace it.

mazdadude said:
However, I feel these fall into the same category as the Splitfire sparkplugs, fuel magnets, and the vortex Tornado air thingy. (gun)
My thoughts too. i can't see how you can gain 5-8 hp off of these gadgets.

Back