Dog Guard or Net?

Sponge

:
07 Legacy Wagon/07 Mazda5/86 CJ-7 (the toy)
As far as I can see Mazda doesn't offer a Dog Guard to go behind the first row of buckets...

Does anyone? We'd like to have the back seats folded down and throw the pooch back there behind a net or wire mesh. More to keep him from bothering the baby and if we slam on the brakes he doesn't go flying thru the windsheild

Thanks guys!

I have done this with the cargo net that came with the car. I forgot how I rigged it up, but it was easy.

Gate

Sponge said:
As far as I can see Mazda doesn't offer a Dog Guard to go behind the first row of buckets...

Does anyone? We'd like to have the back seats folded down and throw the pooch back there behind a net or wire mesh. More to keep him from bothering the baby and if we slam on the brakes he doesn't go flying thru the windsheild

Thanks guys!

Heres mine, we have a large dog so she doesnt try get through the gap. I got it on E-BAY. As well, I attached a picture of the black vinyl I put on the bumper last year to prevent scratches. It has held up well. Has been on since April last year..

Attachments

• Car bumper2.jpg
    Car bumper2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 283
  • Car gate.jpg
    Car gate.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 300
Thanks! I would need to go floor to ceiling my guy is mid sized ~40lbs and would squeeze thru the gap.

I'll do a little ebay searching! The vinyl is a great idea...

Latest posts

Back