i got my XENON KIT INSTALLED!!!

:
2017 Mazda CX5 GT - Premium
I purchased a 4300k kit but think im going to replace it with a 6000k. the lights are super bright but i miss having that slightly blue/white tint. i'll post pics and even give you guys the link because it was a good deal IMO. $120 shipped on ebay. i dont know anything about ballasts but does anyone know if "Hella" is any good?

FYI the install was easy but really tricky because of the bulb adapter that mazda uses. if you've changed your stock bulbs you've seen the adapter im talking about.

Holy crap did i mention how bright these are. next step is Xenon fogs......

paging_drburgos said:
I purchased a 4300k kit but think im going to replace it with a 6000k. the lights are super bright but i miss having that slightly blue/white tint. i'll post pics and even give you guys the link because it was a good deal IMO. $120 shipped on ebay. i dont know anything about ballasts but does anyone know if "Hella" is any good?

FYI the install was easy but really tricky because of the bulb adapter that mazda uses. if you've changed your stock bulbs you've seen the adapter im talking about.

Hella is hella good. and for $120 that's hella better. you might want to go 8000k if you want the blue/white tint.

Did you get a HID kit or the actual Xenon? I was under the impression that these two things are different. i wanan upgrade my lights too when i get one and just wanna see what my options are. i think that the GT coems with xenon but i have yet to see any in the states. tia. if i go the HID route maybe you can help me out with the install, i am not too far from OC.

tito

paging_drburgos said:

Pics and link ?
TIA

Back