window deflectors installed

geezerz99

:
2006 MAZDA5 Sport
Just a quick update on my 5 with the window deflectors.. always wanted one and finally got one... let me know what ya'll think of the 5.

2382536_18_full.jpg

Last edited:
geezerz99 said:
Just a quick update on my 5 with the window deflectors.. always wanted one and finally got one... let me know what ya'll think of the 5.

sweet... gives it a little bit more of that aggressive look... do you have a side shot of it?

did you get that off mazdaspeed02, I was just about to order it from him? or do you have a link for it?

what's left for you to do? the fogs?

da1nonly said:
sweet... gives it a little bit more of that aggressive look... do you have a side shot of it?

did you get that off mazdaspeed02, I was just about to order it from him? or do you have a link for it?

what's left for you to do? the fogs?

I got it thru ebay. Here's the link, I think they have some more.

I'm thinking about "grillin" the fog light part. I don't need anymore lighting due to the HID's. don't want to attract anymore attention especially from the "five-o's"

2382536_20_full.jpg

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Last edited:
geezerz99 said:
I got it thru ebay. Here's the link, I think they have some more.

I'm thinking about "grillin" the fog light part. I don't need anymore lighting due to the HID's. don't want to attract anymore attention especially from the "five-o's"

thanks for the link to the window deflectors... are my eye's deceiving me... or is the back deflector thicker than the front one???

fabricating some grills into the fog lights???
sort of like the photoshop job I did with a picture of your car in another post before... matching grill? or maybe a metal mesh or cross hatch grill pattern???

I still haven't gotten a chance to see how feasible it is to do... if you figure it out can you post the how-to for it...

your ride is really sweet ... i can't wait till this winter weather ends so I can get going on mine

looks good man. but the over look of your 5 is sick. good choice on the wheels, eyelids look clean and the window visors had some more jdm-ish flare. i like your style kid;)

Geez- They look good and nice overall looking ride.
Are these the Mazda branded ones you were looking for a while back? Any chance you took or can take any close up pics to show quality of build and tint level - would like to know a bit more before buying as the ebay seller does not have much info. They look pretty darn dark... Good price though.
Also, as da1nonly was wondering, is the back one thicker/taller than the front or is that an illusion, and do you notice an improvement in wind noise with cracked or open window at speed? Thanks for the info.

Back