Adjustable suspension for the 5

astina.dk

If anyone is interested we have now convinced D2 Racing into manufactuering an adjustable suspension for the Mazda 5, it should be ready within 3-4 weeks, I already ordered one so I hope to receive it within a few months (shipped by sea...)

Hope it's usefull to someone... I'm happy, this will help me with my project.

Awesome, I will wait to see the results before I decide. I am pretty sure the qualtiy will be there as well as the performance so it will all coem down to the price.

snax said:
Results???

I have received the suspension, looking really good, would have preffered a KW but I'll live.

Hopefully it will be mounted sometime within the next 2 weeks, I'm pretty busy at work so it's hard to find the time, my bodykit will also be painted next week and my new 19" Privat Wheels will arrive next week..

Can't wait... will post pics etc. as soon as I'm fully done with the exterior.

Aight, suspension mounted with 19" rims, fits perfect, rubs a bit in rear but can't get the suspension any higher, will try have it a bit harder maybe have the "fender" bent a bit.

mazda5v005.jpg

mazda5v006.jpg

mazda5v003.jpg

mazda5v004.jpg

mazda5v002.jpg

mazda5v001.jpg

that looks good!!
you think you can take a side shot picture? i'm thinking about 19 inch too, but i can't find any body who has 19" on the 5... also what's the tire size? 225/35/19? and rim size too...
thanks,

which body kit are you getting?

Last edited:
Looks good. Would it possible to take a pic of it outside?

Also, what headlightbulbs and drivinglights are you using? In the pic, yours look insanely bright and I like'em!

Last edited:
Back