Outsidemirror winkler

Jacques

Recently I saw a link on this site of a firm that sold outside mirror caps with build in winklers for the MAZDA 5
I can't find that link anymore.
Is there anybody that can send the link to me or who knows where those caps are sold??

Kind regards,
Jacques.

jz1@hccnet.nl

I like the stuff on their site, especially the flashy mirrors.
However I am hesitant to use paypal or wiring money.
Has anyone ordered anything from thespeedline website?
How did you pay for it and how long it took to receive the package?

I can vouch for them!

I bought a doubledin stereo install kit for my 5 from them with Paypal.
Item was delivered EMS, and was faster than most US sellers I have dealt with.

I was also looking at the mirror lights, and noticed that they have a kit that adds OE motorized folding mirrors (mirrors fold in when keyless remote is armed, or with dash switch), and mirror blinkers that show arrow thru the mirror for the people behind you. The can also paint the mirror covers to match for you too, however I have not seen results, so I can not vouch for quality of painting.

Keep Zooming!

I recommend them! I also ordered with them. I got the door sills and the mirrors w/everything in it, including the paint job. I have no complaints about the products especially the paint. I haven't got the chance to install it cuz, I'm busy, no day off, its freezing in the garage or I have to watch the lil' one. "SUKS BIG TIME" but I still love my family.

Zoom5Zoom said:
FYI Mazda CX9 GT also has these lights and I think the mirror is the same size

CX-9 ext mirror photo attached for reference.

Attachments

• ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 205
mazdadude said:
I can vouch for them!

I bought a doubledin stereo install kit for my 5 from them with Paypal.
Item was delivered EMS, and was faster than most US sellers I have dealt with.

I was also looking at the mirror lights, and noticed that they have a kit that adds OE motorized folding mirrors (mirrors fold in when keyless remote is armed, or with dash switch), and mirror blinkers that show arrow thru the mirror for the people behind you. The can also paint the mirror covers to match for you too, however I have not seen results, so I can not vouch for quality of painting.

Keep Zooming!

Got some pics with the double din installed?

mn55347- Are those the non folding mirrors for the above site? Did you get them painted, do you have any day time pics? They look good, I like the dotted arrow on the mirror.

Lightspeed, got any pics of your mirrors? Don't care if they are installed, I want to see the paint job quality mostly. These are cool looking.

Those are the folding mirrors. I did not get them painted.
Connecting the turn signal wires took a long time. It is not easy to put the wires through the door. I did not even bother installing the folding option to it, because that just looked too complicated. I had to make some adjustments to the passenger side mirror so that it stays positioned correctly.

I noticed that with all the extra turning signals, other cars respect me and give me more space when I change lanes.

Thanks.

Anyone know if the non folding mirrors also feature the LED arrow on the mirror? Or is that strictly limited to the folding model?

mn55347 said:
Do the blinking arrows in the mirrors distract you? I have often heard from GM owners (similar mirror idea) that they are bothered by those. I like the lights on the outside of the mirrors though!

Wuh?

mn55347 said:
I noticed that with all the extra turning signals, other cars respect me and give me more space when I change lanes.

What country are YOU in? I think less than 1/2 the drivers in Denver use their signals.(scratch)

Last edited:
AIMWO4 said:
I think less than 1/2 the drivers in Denver use their signals.(scratch)

Same here in Texas, but it is because the driver is holding the phone in their left hand(pissed)

AIMWO4 said:
What country are YOU in?

(lol2) In PA state using signals is related to the size of the car. The bigger the car is the less the driver uses the signals. Oh, but no worries, the signal lever is always used, either to turn-on the headlights at night or as an anchor to support the driver "climbing" the humongous SUV (nailbyt)

Back