Additional Functionality from Stock Stereo Setup?

DotNet

:
2006 MazdaSpeed 6
I am curious to know if anyone has taken the time to get the stereo deck out and find out what the media button's input source connection type is?

I have a MS6 GT but no navi, so I am thinking: if the media button input connection is an aux port or whatever it may be I could route a line to connect my PDA via the headphone jack and listen to Windows Media Player from the stock system.

Another thing to think about here is this solution would be an integrated car kit for the mobile phone.

No matter what connection type your phone/output source takes it could be fabricated to connect to your phone/output source (mp3 player).

Does anyone know what the connection type is in the MS6 for the Media input button?

uhh no
the media button is for the phatbox music s***

if you want to do what you said you want to do, you need the auxmod
why don't you take your time to look around on the forum for your answers?

TheMAN said:
uhh no
the media button is for the phatbox music s***

if you want to do what you said you want to do, you need the auxmod
why don't you take your time to look around on the forum for your answers?

Thanks...But did you need to be a dick about it?

don't let him scare you. Thats just the way he is. He is a good guy and has a s*** load of knowledge.

Every forum has Know it all, like above "the man" . What i find common amongst all of them is, most of the time they have a great way of telling people to:
1. stop being lazy
2. use the search
3. Oh by the way i'm going to treat you like s*** for being so dumb. LOL

I love it. this is the 4th post i've run across from "the man" i have to chuckle everytime. LOL

Sorry for the thread jack, just had to comment

Back