Really Bad Brake noise when wheel is turn??

baseballd2

:
mazdaspeed6
Im having a really bad brake squeak when Im backing in to parking spots. Ill have the wheel turned almost all of the way and while im on the brakes coming to a stop in the spot it will make a really high pitched noise. Its kind of embarrasing, its so loud and on a brand new car. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Its happend to me like 3 times already and I've had the car for a month. Ill be taking it to the dealer tomorrow along with my CEL but I was wondering of anyone else is getting this problem. Thanks

I've had the same problem for about a year now. I figured my pads were maybe getting worn. It is really weird that it only squeeks/screetches when the wheels are turned fairly tight. My happens when pulling into a parking space as well and lightly applying brake pressure.

Anyone else have this problem or know the fix? I may have to take it to the dealer too. I still have a little over 1 year warranty left on mine. Also, I have 28,XXX miles on it so far.

It's hard to tell what is making the noise.....not sure if it is the rotor/pads or something else.

I've noticed that after I wash the car, or if I drive through rain on the way home, the next morning when I pull 'er out of the garage, the brakes squeak really bad as I back down the driveway.

However, by the time I get to the stop sign at the end of my street (1/8 mile?) there is no squeaking.

Not sure if this is the same thing or not... mine definitely seems water-related.

i have the same high pitch noise only when i back up. let me know wha the dealer tells u. i been wanting to take my car to the dealer but i been so busy.

Back