New Wheels Three Choices, looking for input???

jdub260

:
2007 MAZDASPEED6 Sport
OK I have narrowed it down to three wheels (If they will work)

All of them are Enkei wheels,

RS+M These are Silver 18x7.5 / 48 offset / 5x114.5 / 75 Bore / 17.8 Lbs. (If I get these I will probable powder coat/paint them black.)
RS+M%205307.jpg

EVO 6 These are Anthracite 18x7.5 / 45 offset / 5x114.5 / 72.6 Bore / 20.5 Lbs.
EVO%206%20anth1.jpg

RS7 These are Anthracite 18x7.5 / 45 offset / 5x114.5 / 72.6 Bore / ??? Lbs.
RS7Anthracite.jpg

Does anybody know the weight of the RS7?? I sent Enkei an e-mail but there has been no response.

Also will any of these not fit a speed6??

Last edited:
Not too fond of any of them, but if you want my opinion......

I'd say the Enkei RS-M's in 18's. I also think the Silver will go nicely with red....

1killercls said:
Edited to add pics and link to enkei specs page.

Does anybody know if any of these will even fit or not? I plan to put 225/45/18 Kumho's on them.

anthracite rims would look good on my ms6 but i agree that they wouldn't look right on red. and that second wheel looks terrible with those "universal" lug holes. my vote is for the first wheel.

OK the RS+M seems to be the crowd favorite but does anyone know if it will actually fit with a 48 offset on a lowered MS6 with 225/45/18 Kumho's?

RSM imho. Don't paint them black though. Kuhmo=road noise.

OK now to change gears completley. The RS+M 's just cost too much ~$1,200. I don't think I can come to terms spending that much for wheels. The other options will run me ~$700. For that same price I could get one of the tunes comming out, probably CP-E after PnP harnes. I think a tune will be more bang for the buck. This car is a daily driver and my Auto-X car. I think for daily fun and lap times the better $700 will probably be the tune???

This leads to the question of can you put 225/45/18 Kumho's on the stock wheels? I still have to get new tires and I wanna go as wide as I can?

I'd say the top one definitely, the others have been done to death really, but don't forget to check out store brand wheels that are made by major manufacturers for far less money.

Here is a pic. of mine

IMG_0396.jpg
IMG_0394.jpg

They are MB Motorsports "Drifter" 18x8 with a 45 offset, they are sold at Discount Tire but are made by Liquid Metal and for a $140 each, I feel they were a pretty good deal and show off our large rotor quite nicely.
Rusty rotors and telephone pole shadow FTW (hah)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back