Speed6 strut bar

The car doesn't need one...The way the front struts are tied together through the structure of the car, the strut tower bar is for looks.

Check out my site in in my signature for a parts supplier list and feel free to tell others.

I believe I read you put a regular 6 bar on backwards and it clears the intercooler. The consensus is that is does nothing. I believe placebo is the word they used to describe it.

Don't mind Mr. Negative^^^^

He is just saying that it has no real purpose on the speed 6. There are already braces on the car and it would be the show only kind of mod (that some people don’t like hint^^^^hint).

IMG_0463.jpg

You can see them here on top of the towers. They bolt directly to the firewall and provide the max amount of support.

But it is your car and you can do what you want with it. Also any mazda6 brace will work just install it backwards to miss the TMIC.

Speed6 Guy said:
Don't mind Mr. Negative^^^^

He is just saying that it has no real purpose on the speed 6. There are already braces on the car and it would be the show only kind of mod (that some people dont like hint^^^^hint).

You can see them here on top of the towers. They bolt directly to the firewall and provide the max amount of support.

But it is your car and you can do what you want with it. Also any mazda6 brace will work just install it backwards to miss the TMIC.

Agreed. The chassis on the car is extremely stiff, it shows when you go over bumps and nothing quivers or shakes.

Not negative...just a realist. Never been a guy to waste money on something that works already. Ever heard the saying.."If it works don't fix it"?(gossip)

Back