New Mod!!!Stolen From CX-7 Forum;)

theChineyz

:
MazdaSpeed6
Yeah I stole it and Im proud(the Idea, I paid for the emblem)
turbo.jpg

hehe fun

I'd buy one for my turbo Protege5 but.. no one suspects the wagon, don't wanna have ricers callin me out for races and such haha

How would the "Mazdaspeed" from the Mazdaspeed6 emblem where the stock Mazdaspeed logo is, and the "Turbo" where the Protege is look for a MSP??(glare)

the "turbo" would be too small to cover the holes behind the badges, and if that "MAZDASPEED" emblem is the same as the one for the Mazdaspeed MX-5, it won't cover the holes either. :(

Kansei said:
the "turbo" would be too small to cover the holes behind the badges, and if that "MAZDASPEED" emblem is the same as the one for the Mazdaspeed MX-5, it won't cover the holes either. :(
Awww boo hoo(bang)

I never understood adding more badges to a car. I debadge all my cars...looks cleaner I think. But if you like it...rock with it.

1killercls said:
I never understood adding more badges to a car. I debadge all my cars...looks cleaner I think. But if you like it...rock with it.
I totally understand that but I think this is more of a nice novelty..but I did want to know if the flying m on the back has any holes in it,as I do want to remove that one.

Jae

matches pretty good. not my style though. I'm actually going to pull the badges off of my car. gives it a more sleeper look.

Back