ms6 tires/wheels

Huascar82

:
2006 Mazda 6 MPS GT
Hey all,

I was reading a thread about someone still running their summer tires in the snow and slipping and sliding all over the road. Since I'm about to get a speed6 I wanna make sure that dont happen to me. I was looking at tirerack for some all season tires and they only show 1 set for the speed6. Coming out to $125 a piece, are there any less expensive tires that will work with the speed6? Maybe a different size that will fit the stock rims and wont rub on stock suspension?

Thanks everyone

If you g0 to 225 40 18, there are a ton of options, I think kumho is the cheapest, but your speedo will be 1.2 mph too fast at 60 mph

I'm planning on the General Exclaim UHP, love them on my wifes wagon. Can't touch them for the money. Good stiff sidewall, M+S, quiet, wearing great, and 92W rated.

Huascar82 said:
Hey all,

I was reading a thread about someone still running their summer tires in the snow and slipping and sliding all over the road. Since I'm about to get a speed6 I wanna make sure that dont happen to me. I was looking at tirerack for some all season tires and they only show 1 set for the speed6. Coming out to $125 a piece, are there any less expensive tires that will work with the speed6? Maybe a different size that will fit the stock rims and wont rub on stock suspension?

Thanks everyone

If your buying in the winter, make your dealer put some all seasons on there for you..

Back