XEDE installation on MS6 wire in

4DRHTRD

DISCLAIMER - I am not reponsible for any wiring mishaps and this information is to the best of my knowledge after the install was completed.

Currently my car is in the shop but I have found the following information that I need to try:
1. There is a map clamp function that will allow for any input and a max voltage output to the PCM. Since my boost was out of range for the max 25% adjustment I am going to try that next.
2. We're still working through the wastegate solenoid control via XEDE to allow boost control.
3. I plan on implementing the 2nd map which will allow for control of my cutout and meth injection via the DSC button (when DSC is turned off, meth injection and cutout will work) - instructions on this once it's done.
4. The XEDE is zip tied up by the ECU under the dash, no need to pull in/out wires from the engine bay.
wiring.jpg

0140-3a.jpg

0140-3h.jpg

0140-3g.jpg

0140-3i.jpg

xede.jpg

Last edited:
I now have complete control over fuel, timing and boost via the XEDE. Next step is alky/meth injection kit and tuning by Shiv in So Cal. Marth 10th. Hoping to post some 400 WHP dyno's!!!
:)

i might have missed it somewhere....but what are you doing out here on the 10th? is it the evo thing? i'd like to meet up perhaps (if i have my car back obviously) and have some fun if you are out here sometime next month. i just wrote my schedule for next month and i have the 10th off, so should work out if i have the car. ahve a race the next weekend.

Back