Show Your Speed6 Drop....!!

theChineyz

:
MazdaSpeed6
Whats up all..Im very new to the speed6 world Dec 13 06 (traded my 06 mazda3 s). This is a call for all lowered Spd6's to show your Lowered rides. Lets get this forum revved up with some pix and descriptions of your setups.I honestly am looking for a comparison of all the available kits as I think I want to go with a conservative drop. Nuff chit chat , Im looking forward to getting to know everyone..

Jae

RPM is supposed to be developing a set of Speed6 specific springs that will give less than 1" of drop. That's what I am waiting for. I don't want the compromises/headaches that come with a huge suspension drop.

I'm actually curious if anyone has used the Mazdaspeed springs. This shouldn't void any warranty items if installed by the dealer. Anyone out there have them? Impressions?

A member on the mazda6 forum has the Mazdaspeed V6-S sedan springs on his MS6 and says they're great. Not a dedicated track spring, more a spirited street spring. The drop looked perfect to me.

here are my pics , im lowered on eibach sportline springs and i love them . very comfortable ride ;)

JAG_0007.jpg

JAG_0006copy.jpg

JAG_0003.jpg

MS6freek said:
here are my pics , im lowered on eibach sportline springs and i love them . very comfortable ride ;)

*nice pics

How much did it lower the car? Any rubbing? How about with 4 people in the car?

Skywlkr said:
How much did it lower the car? Any rubbing? How about with 4 people in the car?

it is about a 2`` drop , no rubbing , no fender rolling . and i put 4 people in my car every week and it is all good!! and im on 19`s , so the drop is perfect

MS6freek said:
it is about a 2`` drop , no rubbing , no fender rolling . and i put 4 people in my car every week and it is all good!! and im on 19`s , so the drop is perfect
Your s*** looks nice...just need a little tint on those windows.

damn freek, do you have a mod list on that thing. Looks sweet, im guessing its titanium, looks kinda silver but the pics are bright

I have Megan Racing springs... about 1.5" drop. The springs is designed for the Mazda 6, not speed6, but it's linear rate (better than progressive) and it will do for now and it only cost $115.00 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_1225.JPG
    IMG_1225.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 941
Last edited:
I also have the Megan Racing V6 springs. Mine were $99 shipped. So far (2weeks of driving) I am happy with them.

Back